Give yourself the best holiday present of all: a brand new home you can move into you before the end of the year! The Farm is Ventura County’s fastest-selling new home community, and has been embraced by buyers looking for both single-family and attached homes in this favorite setting. Those who want a new home but don’t want to wait for construction to move in can take advantage of this special opportunity to purchase now and be living in Ventura in their beautiful new place by the end of the year.
“A brand-new home that is nearly ready to move into is a home buyer’s dream,” said Daniel Faina, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Williams Homes. “If there is one aspect of the new-home buying process that can sometimes challenge buyers, it’s the patience involved in waiting for the the home to be built from scratch. Of course, the final product is always well worth the wait, but the select number of homes that will be ready by year’s end at The Farm effectively removes that challenge, allowing buyers to come in, pick their perfect floorplan, and call a mover!”
Anyone who is considering living in Ventura and buying a new home at The Farm is encouraged to visit the community soon. Here, they can tour the 11 beautifully designed model homes to get a better idea of which floorplan works best for their family (and borrow a couple of great decorating ideas for their new home!). This master-planned community from acclaimed Southern California builder Williams Homes comprises four special communities, each with its own unique spirit and innovative floorplans, as well as two on-site parks.
- Traditional single-family homes
- One- and two-story residences, classic architecture, chef’s kitchens, and optional California rooms
- Three to four bedrooms and two to three baths
- 1,914–2,753 square feet of living space
- Luxurious single-family homes
- Open flow, downstairs bedrooms, great outdoor space, and alley-loaded garages
- Four to six bedrooms and three to four and one-half baths
- Separate apartment units over the two-car garages in two plans
- 2,781–3,343 square feet of living space
- Light-filled single-family homes
- Open floorplans, island kitchens, first-floor en-suite bedrooms, and alley-loaded garages
- Four bedrooms and three to three and one-half baths
- 2,223–2,702 square feet of living space
- Unique townhome designs that live like single-family detached homes
- Open plans, upstairs bonus rooms, and private yards
- Three to four bedrooms and two and one-half to three baths
- 1,744–2,287 square feet of living space
For more information about living in Ventura and Ventura County new homes, visit The Farm or register your name on the VIP interest list to make sure you are kept up to date on important community news and phase releases.