The best gets even better with special, limited-time deals this week at The Farm. These new attached and single-family homes in Ventura have turned dozens of frustrated homebuyers and renters into happy homeowners. And now, a fortunate few are about to be able to take advantage of these new Featured Homes, which offer special designer touches and pricing.
One home is available in each of The Farm’s four new-home communities this week. Pick your favorite and get moving—some homes are available for year-end move-in!
Topa Topa Plan One
- The last Topa Topa single-story plan, with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 1,914 square feet
- California Room for seamless indoor-outdoor living
- Upgraded flooring
- Priced at just $679,900, plus no HOA fees and seller pays up to $5,000 in closing costs when using The Farm’s preferred lender
Olivas Plan Three
- Steal this huge family home with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and 2,702 square feet
- Great floorplan also includes an office, loft, and California Room
- Designer features including white, shaker, soft-close cabinets, quartz countertops, and stainless steel farm sink in the island kitchen
- Priced from $699,900 plus no HOA fees and $7,500 toward closing costs when using The Farm’s preferred lender
Anacapa Plan Three
- Ventura County’s favorite townhomes with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths in 2,287 square feet
- Convenience of attached living with a California Room
- Over $10,000 in upgraded flooring plus quartz counters in kitchen
- Includes washer, dryer, and refrigerator
- Priced from $633,900 with $7,500 toward closing costs when using The Farm’s preferred lender
Sespe Plan One
- Incredible value for 4 bedrooms and 3 baths in 2,793 square feet
- Downstairs master suite and loft upstairs
- Upgraded flooring
- Designer features including white shaker cabinets with oil-rubbed bronze hardware and stainless steel farm sink in the island kitchen
- Newly reduced to $799,900 plus no HOA fees and $10,000 toward closing costs when using The Farm’s preferred lender
The Farm’s homes feature innovative floorplans with open, airy designs, gourmet kitchens, great gathering spaces, and ample bedrooms, with no homeowners’ association fees for single-family homes and no Mello-Roos in the community. Each of the residences, including the townhomes, includes coveted outdoor space, and individual floorplans have been designed to accommodate everyone from families, to empty-nesters, to multigenerational living.
It’s important to today’s buyers that the area in which their home is located offers a lot to do and see, and The Farm delivers here, too. In addition to the two on-site parks, the community’s stellar location is just 10 minutes from the beach, with incredible year-round weather, quality schools, a great array of restaurants, shops, bars and wineries, dozens of galleries, a happening downtown, and, of course, all the waterfront activities you could ever want. Named by Livability as one of the “Top 100 Best Places to Live” Ventura is a Southern California secret that’s ready to be discovered.
The Farm’s new-home offerings include:
Traditional single-family homes in Ventura with one- and two-story residences, classic architecture, chef’s kitchens, and California rooms; Three to four bedrooms and two to three baths; 1,914–2,753 square feet of living space
Luxurious single-family homes with open flow, downstairs bedrooms, great outdoor space, and alley-loaded garages; Four to six bedrooms and three to four and one-half baths; Separate apartment units over the two-car garages in two plans; 2,781–3,343 square feet of living space
Light-filled single-family homes with open floorplans, island kitchens, first-floor en-suite bedrooms, and alley-loaded garages; Four bedrooms and three to three and one-half baths; 2,223–2,702 square feet of living space
Unique townhome designs that live like single-family detached homes, with open plans, upstairs bonus rooms, and private yards; Three to four bedrooms and two and one-half to three baths; 1,744–2,287 square feet of living space